Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > Vic Lures > KuttaFurra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Starlo's interview with Aaron re Kuttafurra Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starlo's interview with Aaron re Kuttafurra Lures
    Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 11:21am
I've long been a fan of Starlo, and of Aaron's Kuttafurra lures.

Chatting with Aaron recently and learning about this article was great news, in a time when we could all use more of that! 

Well worth a read, you can view/download the article in Spooled Magazine autumn issue 2022 at this link: issuu.com/spooled/docs/autumn_22_emag/94

Great job Aaron, I look forward to seeing where your talent and determination lead you next! CoolClap

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 5:33pm
I enjoyed reading that article Tony and seeing Aaron's talents and attitude get some due recognition. Nice also to see that he made a point of acknowledging Lurelovers, and many of its very talented members, for their willing advice and assistance when he was first starting out.

Thanks for the link, it's good to read something positive for a change,
Col.
OCD View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
OCD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 8:09pm
And to add to all that, Aaron is a great guy, since meeting at Lure Expo way back at Fernvale we have swapped stories, talked lures (a lot) and bounced ideas off each other. I gladly call Aaron a mate and we may not talk often and see each other for years, but he always has time for a chat and when we do catch up in person, its like nothing has changed him from his humble beginnings. Well deserved acknowledgement!Clap
Cheers,

Gavin
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 8:33pm
Fantastic lures, fantastic bloke and totally committed to lure making and development and his family. 
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 6:29pm
It's great to read stories (history) like this, Aaron's been around a bit and it shows in his work.
I always check out (drool over) his work when I go up to Deb and Bryan's at Glenlyon.
Thanks for posting Tony Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 10:13pm
definately one of the good guys in the luremaking industry and a good man too.Seeing Aarons success is very inspiring i am very proud of this guyHeartClapClapClapClap
that's no how ye make porridge!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic