LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing > Fishing Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Japan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japan
    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 at 8:11am
Hey Fellas.
I wanting to travel to Japan in the near future and wondering if anyone has any recommendations with regards to fishing and catching bass over there. 
Google can only tell me so much so I’m looking for any experiences good or bad that you would like to share. 

I’m guessing a guided day trip to a lake somewhere is how it would be done and from there tackle and technique would follow to suit the area we would be in. 

Apart from a bit of sight seeing and plenty of eating and drinking I don’t have much of an agenda so would be free to work around a fishing trip or 2 

Cheers 

Dan  
Dan
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 10:36am
Danny what I know is very limited.
A mate of mine is married to a Japanese lady and when he's been to Tokyo he has sent me photos of "Fishing Tackle Town"
A bit of a weird concept for us.
But rather than thinking, I will open a store and not be near my competition, these guys literally take over complete malls with the same/similar products.  It would be a tough time getting out of there alive, or with money in the bank.
Anyway, just thought I would mention it, I can try getting an address or something form my mate as a starting point.  If you're not able to tee something up in advance, I reckon a walk around there you'd be able to find someone to help you out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic