Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > TAS Lures > Wigston
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

more trout lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: more trout lures
    Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 3:43pm

The Journey is the Reward

bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 5:30pm
PINK ones work very wellWinkWinkWinkWink
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 9:19pm
Here is my Trout Tackle box. This is the only Lures i have on me when i go to the local Stream ore one of your Fjords, and fish the evening/night. The Spinners is rarely used, only the "tassie" as i cal them
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 9:21pm
[QUOTE=p.j.]Here is my Trout Tackle box. This is the only Lures i have on me when i go to the local Stream ore one of your Fjords, and fish the evening/night. The Spinners is rarely used, only the "tassie" as i cal them
Sorry forgot the Pict. ConfusedEmbarrassed
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 8:06am
p.j.  I placed back ground history on the cobra and Tassie devils on the site from the original makers  under "Useful publications" on the 14 Nov you maybe interested in.
Regards John
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 9:44am
Thanks John
I have seeing that tread, and went true it with great interest. I have used the "tassie" since 1985. As you properly already have noticed, i have modified them a little, and caught several hundreds Sea-Trout on them in the last 26 years
Have just made a new adjustment. Have had many hits this season, but the Trout had just being hanging fore a very short time. Have the feeling thy just are nipping the Lure. There fore i have made these Tube to put the Hook 3-5 cm. behind the Lure. Hope that will do it.
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 10:50am
p.j     Interesting move on the plastic tube.  
 I have seen  a single hook tied up to a small red bead (they reckon that way more regular hook up against the treble) being used and then another small sized single hook added to that . Normally used when trolling ,not sure how it would go if fishing from the shore.
Interesting background history on the lure makers it is a wonder some company over your way has copied unless covered by patent

regards John

p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 6:52am
[QUOTE=Screamingreel] p.j     Interesting move on the plastic tube.  
 I have seen  a single hook tied up to a small red bead (they reckon that way more regular hook up against the treble) being used and then another small sized single hook added to that . Normally used when trolling ,not sure how it would go if fishing from the shore.
Interesting background history on the lure makers it is a wonder some company over your way has copied unless covered by patent

regards John

John
It is the real deal we get here in DK. The back carton is similar to the Red one mostly. But think i have seeing some others too. Just can´t remember how thy look exactly
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 1:36pm
The pink ones work  well for lizards,bream & maybe whiting
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic