LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Downunder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kev Clark's "K.C." lure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kev Clark's "K.C." lure
    Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:54pm

Hi All,

Would like to share a lure I picked up recently from one of the true legends and Gentlemen of the Lure making industry “ Kevin Clark “

I’ve had the pleasure a few times over the last couple of months to share a beer and chat with Kevin.

This is a picture of one of some older style Boomerang lures he has made which are just called “K.C.” Lures.  If anyone is interested in one of these they are available if you want one.  This one along with the framed picture is proudly on display with my other collectables from the same stable.

Hope you enjoy, Regards Tony

P.S.  I hope this does not sound like a sales pitch, I am just showing something special to me and sharing with others Smile

pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 6:41pm
Is it me only, I only get half the text and picture, the right side is missing..Nev 
simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 6:51pm
G'day Nev,

I get it all - though the pictures are reasonably large (not complaining they show off the work well) and it might not dispaly if your screen resolution is low.

Simon
oog663 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Oogs Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oog663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 6:59pm
Nev hold in your " Ctrl " button and roll your mouse scroll knob up and down.
Cheers Steve
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 7:25pm
Hi Nev,

I will save the pictures and reload smaller for people with small screen sizes , sorry for the large size but I am old and blind and need to see things Tongue
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 7:31pm

For the smaller screen size computers, can you see this lot Nev ?

oog663 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Oogs Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oog663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 7:53pm
Tony just beautifull , the photo is a great touch  ------ love it ClapClap
Steve
Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 8:29pm
Tony
How do I go about getting one?
Laurie
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Oldman Oldman wrote:

Tony
How do I go about getting one?
Laurie

Laurie,

I can get Phil's contact details to you if you like, he is the guy looking after all this . 

Cheers tony 
pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:11am
Thanks everyone for their help and Tony I can read all of it now beautiful..Nev
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 8:46am
WinkFantastic Its great to see one of fishings true unspoken hero's skillfully doing what he knows best. Unfortunely I personally have not met Kevin but his passion for bass and eastern cod in those northern rivers such as the clarence and richmond precedes him!!!! I've met his brother in lismore once and recieved Kevins phne number in Kyogle but have since lost it long ago!!!! I too would be very interested in one of these fine lures if available please feel free to P.M. me on this subject!
                                                                 Best Regards
                                                                  B.J.Bochow!!!Smile
murraycod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murraycod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 11:59am
Tony,

You and I must have similar taste.From the 12 colours available I only bought a brown and

yellow the same as yours except I didn't get a fancy number 100.

Cheers,Jim
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by murraycod murraycod wrote:

Tony,

You and I must have similar taste.From the 12 colours available I only bought a brown and

yellow the same as yours except I didn't get a fancy number 100.

Cheers,Jim

Hi Jim,

Yes the Yellow/Brown is nice and I was supprised as I only picked it up the other day and asked if No-100 was there, the rest is history nowSmile
CircleVbaits View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:39am
Beautifully framed photo of a master at work with his passion.
Great post,
Verlon
Baitman
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 6:50pm

Hi All,

bringing this to the top to show case Kevy's Lures again.

I have had a chat with Kev Clarke and he will be at the Lure Expo and has some of these beauties left to sell to the public. 

Keep an eye out for his classic lures and Kev is always up for a friendly chat. 

Cheers Tony 
lest_55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lest_55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 8:07pm
     Thats great news Tony Big smile....Can see this expo costing me a few dollars Wink
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2012 at 11:01pm
Thanks for showing this Tony. I went to the expo today and the main reason was to get some of these lures. I got a yellow one like yours and a green one. They're awesome
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic