LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Jaysea
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JAYSEA GREMLIN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JAYSEA GREMLIN
    Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 10:07am
HERE ARE MY JAYSEA GREMLINS THERE ARE SUPER RARE ONES IN THIS LOT TWO OF WHICH ARE THE FIRST ONES OUT OF THE MOULD AND ALSO A FEW RUBBER ONES THAT WERE NEVER PUT ON THE MARKET.HOPE THEY ARE OF SOME INTEREST
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:30pm
nice bunch of lures steve...rubber ones! never knew of them.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:01pm
ripper lures Steve,Thanks for posting them up.
The Journey is the Reward

Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:05pm
Steven
What time line early to mid 90's. I am sure I have seen an ad for them if I have not already posted one up,some interesting colours there

regards John
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 7:18pm

Steve,

just found this old post, I have a Gremlin a good friend gave me and said it was one of the very early Proto types as it doesn't have the name on the wings. 

What time frame are these ?
reelsandlures63 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 7:28am
hi tony i think they were late eighties or early ninties the ones without the name moulded into the wings were the very first few that came out of the mould to see if they worked properly.after that allan made the moulds with the name in them.hope this helps steven
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 7:44am
That is a very amazing Lure to look at´fore me. Can understand the name Smile Very special design. how big is this Lure, and what spieces are thy aimed at. Regan it is a top water/crawler ???
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
fishing man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishing man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:00am
Hey Steven,

Pm sent
Cheers

Ben
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:12am
I think mine is the same as your bottom right Lure.

Will check and add a close up pic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 1:53pm
hi p.j they are a very special lure.these are a surface lure aimed at bass yellow belly and small cod in the fresh water.thanks mate steven
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 7:39pm
Are Gremlins collectable now? I think I still have one in my bass tackle boxes. They are a great surface lure. Martin
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 2:20am
hi martin they are not made ay more so i supose that make them a collectable lure but in the end it is up to the individual.thanks mate steven
cornboy888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornboy888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 6:15am
G`day, I have one of these little lures mine is yellow and has two red spots on the wings. P.J they crawl across the top of the water with about the same action as a heddon crazy crawler.
cheers Chris
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 8:05am

Thanks Chris

Thats right, the Heddon Crazy Crawler. Thought about i have seeing something familiar to the gremlin.
Now i now what it was. We can catch Pikes on Fly Poppers in the Summer. Sure if one of those Gremlins were "crawling" above a Pike it would strike hard
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 6:54pm
I found my gremlin, a black one with pink under the wings and silver fright barsThumbs Up. It's caught me a few bass, I had it with some barra lures. Must have tried it on them at one stage. Martin
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
jorgvh View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorgvh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 1:30pm
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 2:19pm
that one bottom right corner looks like it would be a gun on the bream
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:09pm
THESE are great luresBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic