Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Name Change.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name Change.
    Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:41pm
G'day Bj's is developing not only its product base and range but also the company is developing so is the name. The new name is BJ's Custom Baits! A logo has just been designed a website is now being built and will also contain products such as lure models colours pricing history testimonials etc etc!!! I also have entered into the tournament scene in a small way by now sponsoring Mr Dave Trinder(kiwi) as he tries to conquer the bass electric series for the third year running!!! I hope he does well and what a good start by winning saturdays event in Nth N.S.W. on one of my new front runner spinnerbaits which caught the largest fish for the day out of 47feet of water! This wasn't an official Electric tournament ran by ABT but I hope it bodes well for daves future this year!!! This site will be updated with recent news as to development of this new enterprise for me!!! When the website is finished a link will be put with my posts for interested people!!!! best regards B.J.Bochow!Smile
Pilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 6:53pm
Sounds great BJ Thumbs Up
All the best for the expansion of your business mate ApproveApprove

Cheers
Adrian
Toga Fever
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:16pm
Well done B.JSmile
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
fishing man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishing man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:47pm
Good Stuff BJ, 
look forward to checking out the website mate.

Might have to give the lures a crack soon too
Cheers

Ben
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 9:47am
WinkThanks boys about time I got off the proverbial, anyways pillie send me a p.m. so I send you up a sample toga spin mate and when u catch u might want to post the results?? stay tuned and I'll keep you all posted. Rava need a mud map for your place mate regards B.J.
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 1:16pm

Gday BJ, tried to Pm you but inbox must be full package arrived thanks will contact you when I can

Billj
The older I get the more I learn.
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:52pm
G'day BJ, are you related to the Bochow brothers of barra catching fame here in Darwin? I've known Kevin and Ron 25yrs. from early Darwin Fishing Club days, be a small world, but not a common surname.
Regards, Tony (Darwin, NT).
"Always Merry and Bright"
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:27pm
Tony, actually cut up some blanks for shaping today.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
 Bill
The older I get the more I learn.
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 8:49pm
Brian when is a good time to phone?
I think your PM's are full as well
The Journey is the Reward

RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 9:12pm
No probs B.J pm me please mateSmile
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 12:55pm
WinkTony Capt Seaweed,Yeah mate Cousins!!!! I was a very fortunate person in that I was invited to spend some time with both of them for the Barra Nationals and Barra Classic 2002. I watched the boys compete during the nationals and was proud to see ron win a trophy for earliest caught barra!!! In the Classic Ron skippered our team(comprising of Barry Burgum-comedian,myself and ron as team captain!) We finished Runnerup mixed team champions with Ron winning Chmpion Angler! Barry and I tied in score rankings further down the listings! It was a unusual event as far as lures used as I mainly used Cudgeefish shrimp lures which whacked the little barras,Barry used Jonesy's lures to great effect and Ron well He is just a staunch Halco Poltergiest man and for good reason as Far as I'm concerned the BEST Barra Trolling lure in the world!!!!!!!!!!! Lime green whoops I'll get a proverbial smack in the ear if I say or give away to much more info,BUT I must say we wouldn;t have gotten anywhere on the Daly without Rons fishing prowess and knowledge!!!! In my eyes he's a true quiet barra legend!!! I caught my first toga on fly with him at corroboree lagoon some 58cms in length on a pink thing sunk deep, Ahhh the territory ya lucky mongrels!!!! regards B.J.
 Everyone else I'm cleaning out my inbox now and captain call me after 6pm anytime time is now 1352hrs wed 09-2-11 n.s.w. time!Cool
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic