Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Eric Moller
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eric Moller at play

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eric Moller at play
    Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:26pm
We've seen Eric at work, now here's a photo of Eric Moller at play

You guessed it, I have Barry to thank for this photograph that turned up in the post along with another as an excellent surprise, I truly am overwhelmed. I started the week with two fantastic Moller lures arriving, and finished it with this - I can tell you as a fan of Eric's work this will be a hard week to top! OhYeah

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 9:04pm
This second photo is similar to one you may have seen as part of the display dedicated to Eric Moller at Bransfords Tackle, although this is a different photo.

I was going to post this one up as "Eric moller at Work" although when you look at how much Eric is obviously enjoying himself making the lures I don't think you could call it work - I guess that's why Eric's Lures were so good, when you are passionate about what you do it shines through in the end results Clap

Note that Eric is sitting on his favourite work stool - a Castrol Drum, perfect stool for any shed!

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 12:07pm
HAVE a go at all the wood shavings at his feet a legend at work this pic is GOLD....regards bobClapClapClap
Abuadmiral View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
ABU Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abuadmiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 6:18pm
Hey
Nice pickhandle there too!
I know you guys only have eyes for Eric's lures..
I like what they catch!
Wayne
Tight Lines
Wayne Real
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 9:59pm
Fabulous photos Barry/Tony, in twenty years time they will be even more pricless.
He's been to the states, beautiful dams there, and fish (they reckon), I never had any luck--------- 'Musky', smushky, good fun though Tongue.
Pete-R
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic