LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ken Wetherspoon Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ken Wetherspoon Lures
    Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 3:34pm

Have been hanging onto these trying to find some more information about them, and confident enough now to place them in here under the correct heading. 

I received these lures with a Letter from a family member of Ken's. 

To me I reckon he did a great job of these lures with the soldered tow points anyway Hope you enjoy the Pic's

Cheers Tony 

Ken used to make these for friends and Family but mainly for himself. They were made approx 15 - 20 years ago.  To me they are a great lure and when you see them in the flesh they are very nicely made. 

Have a llok at the under side of the carving on this little lure and it looks very Tenterfieldish if there is such a word Tongue

And these awesome lures are a decent chunk of timber and would imagine made for Cod or Yellow's 

Even the red splash under the front Hook hanger carries through a couple of his lures. 

crazy4lures View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy4lures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 4:22pm
Very nice lures Tony,
I especially like that white one with the black dots59....
WANTED: McFeeters. Vipers. Deceptions & Whitmores.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic