LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Alex " lures from SERBIA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Alex " lures from SERBIA
    Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 12:46pm
I  think this is the first posting for Serbia
Three lures made from Balsa. The painting is interesting, could it be some type of transfer being used in the colouring of the lure. Tried to get the detail in the photos for you to study ,appears to be extremely fine work/or painting being done.

Very interesting towing point. Not sure if anybody has seen something similiar in other lures.

regards John.

ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:48pm
I've got some of these as well, they are awesome lures. The finish on them is wonderfully high quality. I've fished them at Jindabyne but have not hooked up on one.....................yet.
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 11:28am
Apparently really awesome lures - similar laser printed transfer that was/is used on Ugly Duckling lures which is another Eastern European manufacturer that slays trout in Jindy and Eucumbene.

MXB
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 11:44am
MXB
Thats interesting, just did not look like a normal paint job ,extremely fine detail.
regards John 
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 5:51pm
John . . . alot manufacturers have used this type of technology and include Rapala and Ugly Duckling (Ruzno Pace in older models). They have matching laser printed transfers which are applied after the balsa blanks have been sealed, then clear coated or epoxied - gives an awesome finish with lots of fine detail.

MXB
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 6:03pm
Thanks MXB
I wondered how the lures were processed.
regards John
Piatu View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 7:39am
And everyone can make with printer what kind of paintings want to lures.

Basically, print to paper and glue it to body.

But is with it any idea in hand-maked lures.Confused
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 10:46am
I thought it might have been some sort of Lazar printing or jet printing very fine that is if it exists.

Regards John
tupong View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 11:03am
Google "photo finish lure" and you'll see some great examples of photo finishes.
Basically you get a picture of the bait fish your trying to imitate size it on your computer to fit the lure your going to cover, then print the image onto some tissue type paper ,and apply it to the lure body.

Never tried it and sounds easy in practice, but so did airbrushing and I still cant do that....lol 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic