LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Stuckey
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

stuckey lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddy51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stuckey lures
    Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 12:39pm
does anyone know where to buy stuckey lures i have tried tumut tackle shops and the yass tackle shop but no one has them they are dynamite at burrinjuck at the moment and i am slowy running out of them any help greatly appreciated. buddy51
Jeff View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 1:25pm
Arn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 4:34pm
Give Al "Angry" Anderson a call, he fishes with Stuck and can get them and we are in Wagga too to make it even easier. I'll PM you his number.

Biter View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 12:50pm
South West Fuel Centre in Cootamundra stocks them. 
Lure-Nut View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Tonk Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lure-Nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 1:11pm
Stuckey's are supreme lures for Bass / Yella trolling - here are some of my modified 'medium size' Stucks that take this from a 14' lure to the 20'+ and beyond LOL

It wasn't easy getting Stuck's old bibs out and some effort to get the retrofits angle 'spot on', but the modified version achieves exactly what I wanted and the action is just as good as the original Wink

Cheers

Rob

ferral View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:21pm
 sorry fishos stucky passed away a couple a weeks ago will be sadly missed as he made a great lure.

Note by LL Guide: Peter Stuckey was spoken to by a LLovers Member this morning and was well and making lures so fortunately not the case.
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:37pm
Kurri Tackle has em phone 0249371438 Alex is the man, he has em in stock as I was in there today Smile 
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:45pm
Post is trending off topic - back to the lures please LLovers.
the fish aren't art critics
BigStu View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 2:37pm
Walked into Cootamundra Southwest fuel yesterday at 9 am and they had 150+ stuckeys went in this morning there are about eight left no wonder they are hard to find, they dont last long on the shelf.
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 3:16pm
You are not exaggerating! They work as well as dynamite so everyone wants them.
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
Haynesy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haynesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 9:16pm
Managed to get a couple of stuckeys this week and can't wait to give them a run
www.inlandangler.com.au
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic