LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Weaver Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quick introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Weaver Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick introduction
    Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:05am

Weavers lures was started in 2008 when i decided to start building strong quality lures for my own use to handle any size native that would come along. From humble beginnings i have continued with this aim of building near unbreakable lures and have now expanded so others can now fish with the same quality, strength and confidence i do when they hit the water.
Lures are in sizes, weights, combinations and colours that i fish with so i am confident they will fish well for others in all areas across the Murray/Darling basin and beyond. They are built extra tough to handle our natives and be thrown all day at all types of structures.
I use the best possible quality blades and components on my spinnerbaits, heads are powder painted as i have moved away from spraying heads.
All lures are shaped,poured,sanded,painted and assembled with help from my wife Cara and my two eldest boys  Ashton 4 and Cyrus 9 so it really is an family affair and something we enjoy doing together.
Hopefully through the help of this market place i can get a few lures out to other lure fisherman and collectors. I will be able to put up spinnerbaits and chatterbaits on a regular basis but the hard bodies will be subject to when i have time and am happy with the paint job/ finish on the lures.
Hopefully the guys that get hold of any of my gear have as much fun with them as the family has had making them, Enjoy!

The Weaver family.

Get Ya Cod On
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic