Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cod baits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cod baits
    Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 10:06am
 heres a sample of my new cod range for sale in trade announcements....regards B.J.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 10:35am
WinkOk I would like to thank those members who bought these spinnerbaits from me.... Congratulations you people for looking outside the square with your fishing...... I was approached by another member of this site with concerns about sparkleflash skirts working on Murray cod and wasn't happy with the answer that they've only been tested by me so that was no proof in his eyes!!! Well on the weekend I had a mate swim the sparkleflash skirts at Lake Mulwala, This particular person is the first to admit he knows nothing about cod fishing but still managed 8 cod through the course of his fishing time on the lake...... I'd like to thank Dennis also for thinking outside the square and am glad you enjoyed your outing to Mulwala Mate.........B.J. P.S. The Mylar skirts put up with the punishment as all cod was landed on the one colour and skirt is still in new condition........B.J.LOL
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 5:54pm
BJ

I'm surprised people doubted you. Although the pic is a bit small for me to see clearly on my screen, what I can see is very inspiring, they look well in "the zone" to me. If I were not gearing up for my first Barra trip I certainly would have dived in myself. Great work! Clap

Ropes
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 10:38am
Wink Its ok mate don't worry about it some of those cod baits went to Barra land yesterday Townsville to be exact probaly being cast down near the esplanade in the river mouth as we speak....Mate bought the last plus jewie jigs the other night!!! rings from Brisbane Airport Yesterday to say that he was sitting at the bar drinking a great northern beer and pulled a cod bait from its packet inspecting it and blowing the skirt so it flares how I showed him,well anyway person sitting near by in expensive business suit makes his way over to him shows a great deal of interest and begs to buy one or two straight away, so what could the mate do but oblige him with one spinnerbait and one jig handed over to the excited businessman.....calls me and says Hows that?????? No where near the water and they still want themLOLLOLLOL send me a P.M. ropes...I'll make ya a barra one to prospect with..............B.J.
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 11:51am
DOCCOD posted me a spinnerbait,for a design on a shirt,I never have seen these things in my life,I think they would be deadly on flathead,the only difference between Doccods & the shops are the price,all I can say is A FOOL WILL DOUBT a fishermen will cast,as soon as I get some funds together I will get the DOC to custom some up for lizards & barra for me,,your spinners are top shelf mate,,Gary
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 4:04pm
BJ doin overtime at the moment. Will get back to you shortly.

Ropes
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic