LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Deep River Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some Deep River lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some Deep River lures
    Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 5:48pm
I've been sweating on the postman to deliver my cut from this latest batch and got lucky today. Opening a parcel of new lures is always a highlight for me and today was no exception.
I particularly admire the quality of the artistic finish that Anthony achieves on his lures and have attached some photos of a few that I received which I think clearly illustrate his amazing talents. I trust that you will appreciate them as well.
Regards,
Col

steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 5:58pm
Must be Xmas allround. Mine also arrived today. Fair to say, I am more than happy. Thanks !

The wrasse pattern and the blue n yellow (above) are wicked Barney and Col!
cheers steiny
barneyminno View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Deep River Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barneyminno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 6:58pm

Your very welcome Col , l appraciate your patience.

[l will work on that new "Sandy" when l return if thats ok..?].

Darren, glad your happy with the 'selection' , now tie em on and let em be mauled by Jack...LOL

Now back to painting a few for myself!

Barney.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:19pm
More fantastic lures from Barney. That little box of 6 freshwater colours are so very cool, as with the rest of his lures.
Hitting Sth Aust in 6 weeks, stopping off a Wodonga to fish with a mate. Those freshwater lures would work well in Lake Hume.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Tincan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tincan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:20pm
Really have to say every time I look at Barneys paint work it reaches a new level, awesome work.

Tincan
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:27pm
I'm lucky enough to have some - top shelfThumbs Up, love them this muchHug.......just don't tell the missusLOL
Martin-

puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:44pm
Barney sent me some too,thanks mate they are beautiesClapBig smile
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:51pm
They are brilliant ..I will make it my mission to learn to paint like that ...... AAAAAAHHHHHHH I need some ............. Aaron
ando 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ando 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 8:01pm
got mine today Artisticworks of art. thank you Anthony
i'm not a collector so i'll be fishing these lures as intended but i will save them for a stanage bay trip in may where they will no doubt get ripped to shreads  cant wait...
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 8:36pm
Barney will be happy with that Ando, but I can't blame people for not wanting to use them.
Martin-

Moomoo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moomoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:19pm
You guys are SO lucky. He is an awesome luremaker.
mdlures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
MD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdlures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:34pm
Anthony, that green back / silver herring down the bottom of that pic, is that my one ? Wink some nice looking lures there bloke Thumbs Up 

cheers
Mark
MDlures
traditional hand carved fishing lures
barneyminno View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Deep River Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barneyminno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 7:01am
lm still working on your lures mark Wink
Some of those lures were ordered in January.....and some were trades that l recieved lures for months ago!Confused
Did you want me to include a Spot Herring?
Barney.

mdlures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
MD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdlures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 12:24am
Anthony, I'm sure I'd be happy with what ever you decide on Wink no hurry

cheers
Mark
MDlures
traditional hand carved fishing lures
jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 2:46am
All Anthonys lures look great
THE CODFATHER
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic