Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Nutterjuck Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Codmotion now with Cod pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Codmotion now with Cod pics
    Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 2:04pm
Nutterjuck lures has just released its new lure,

Codmotion

As the name applies its all about making a racket. These are 100mm and weigh in at 30g. They are handcraft Australian timber lures

Check out the vid

Codmotion in the making

Only a little fella BUT the first Cod on the Codmotion, well done Mick. He pulled the hooks on two good fish but was able to land this fish to take out the comp.

Richard with a North coast Cod and a PB for him. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

ReelAppealLures View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReelAppealLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:42pm
Man that's a sweet shop! Hell I'm tripping over crap all day long...

Nice lures also Wink
nutter View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 9:57am
Thanks Mate,

The shop is a work in progress, than again I think they never end. 

The space fills up quick with two cars and three kids bikes, surfboards, skateboards etc etc.

Plans are latter (more like a dream) to build a separate man cave, away from the house. Oh to dream

Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:16am
Thanks for the video...well done!
cheers steiny
fishaholic5 View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Illusion Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishaholic5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 9:32pm
Neat Vid Scott, I hope you do well with them Clap My workshop can only dream of being that well organisedLOL

Cheers
Wal
Illusion Lures
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:30am
Nice Vid, thanks for posting, Terry Gordon is a mate of mine, I visit him every time I get up to Alstonville, I have one of his spoke shaves, and he is working on some small Luthier planes and spoke shaves due for release very soon. Also keeps lots of skinny bits of Gidgee, mulga etc for fretboards for me. Cheers Paul.
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:44am
Awesome stuff ... You know how to make a video that's forsure along with the lures ..... Keep them coming ....... Cheers aaron
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 2:35am
Great stuff scott..love the vid and the song....ya CODMOTION'S look smick mate...

Mick!!!
nutter View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 9:35pm
Thanks Heaps for the kind words Guys,

Codmotions are moving so the hard work is paying off.  Working on a diver to match, but that will have to wait.

Cheers 
Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

Lure-Nut View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Tonk Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lure-Nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 10:45pm
Looking forward to seeing them in the flesh and giving them a run .... come on Aussie Post Thumbs Up LOL

Cheers

Rob
nutter View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 6:32pm
All lures posted today so within the next day or two.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOF whats that Codmotion.Big smile
Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

nutter View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 7:17am
We have a winner. Will tell/show more when I get home from holidays but I'll put it this way. Mick got his new Codmotion and with in hours he lost 2 good cod and landed a third.
Congrats Mick
Pics are Facebook
Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:33am
Scott I enjoyed every second of the vid mate Smile awesome lures too ClapClapClapClap
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic