Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Aklures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AK LURE BLADES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AK LURE BLADES
    Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:09am
Gary gave me a couple of his AK LURE Blades that he makes...he's been doing some with powder coat in different colours,took them to South West Rocks last week and give them a run in the Back Creek,lost one to a good fish that took me into the snags but was fortunate enough to get this nice flatty in...Thanks gary they work a treat...Mick!!!
seagull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:12am

Weres the rest of the fish snafu?Good effort we need more pics like this cheer for the pics Thumbs Up

SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:22am
Errol we did it tough mate,wasn't a good year for fishing up there this year..couldn't get over the bar for the first half of the week,alot of dirty water had trouble finding the blue water..some nice fish caught but wasn't firing as it usually does...but still a good week away with the boys...

Mick!!!
seagull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:31am
Atleast you got out there thats the main thing.Havnt been out since my road trip back in march and now getting major withdrawls Cry.This will change soon i hope if not well mite have to go find some none ocean dwelling criters to get instead.....

Errol
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:14am
nice flatty mick,   gary makes a good product.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:08pm
WinkGet Garys secret poly blades bloody awesome boys first cast smoked by bbbbbbbiiiigggggg bass..........B.J.
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:25pm
yeah ive got a couple of Gary's clear poly ones too ,absolute dynamite.Nice work Mick!Thumbs Up
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:27pm
Good to see you using my blades Mick and thanks for the kind words fellas, the powder coating seems to work ok Smile
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic