LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Forum Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Australian Lure Expo July 28 - 29 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N.Stock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 10:58am
Any info on pricing for a stand? I emailed Fitzyt week with no reply
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by finnsurance finnsurance wrote:

Hi Tony I looked at the link thank and on the RHS 2nd down it says lure making gear again who sells the bibs for the jitterbugs ?

Is it anyone in Aus ?

Thanks Rick 

rick....i think you will find that they are from usa.......the other gear last year was from tackle unlimited (hooks split rings etc etc etc.....and poly bibs from laserworks.......maybe this year others will have a different range.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 5:33pm
Rick--I think Dean Huber ('Huber Bibs') makes and sells these, he's in Musswelbrook and if you search here you will find his details.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 10:31am
IS there any camping at the EXPO ground & how fars the pub from itBig smileBig smileregards bob
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 11:43am
camping showers toilets......50mts from complex
pub 200mts from complex
return trip from pub to camping......350mts allowing for the sideways stagger.

bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 12:48pm
CAPTAIN sideways hey nichoLOLLOLLOLConfusedregards bob
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by N.Stock N.Stock wrote:

Any info on pricing for a stand? I emailed Fitzyt week with no reply

Fitzy is waiting on council decision on venue, before finalising site costs but it should be similar to last year.

I did have a quick chat today and council wheels move slowly Ouch

Brad

"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Nicho Nicho wrote:

pub 200mts from complex

You MUST have been psycho Jas, that walk is about 10-15 min sober---then, I only done it once LOL
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Nicho Nicho wrote:

pub 200mts from complex

Just a question Jas,,,,200 meters there,,,drink heaps of swill...allowing for side ways movement would it not be double the lenght there plus the side ways,,,unless your meters get bigger on the way home....Gary CFSA

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 7:31pm
Gary, see there's a fence along the road left side, open space the other, since most tend to stagger to the right thats fine, till you discover the drainage ditch between you and the campsite, then you have to back track avoiding backyard dogs and then negotiate the bridge, trip over the gutter and stumble over the guardrail before falling into your swag Wink
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 7:35am
What about the hill
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 5:42pm
BLOODY great any killer quolls or mud geckos while staggerin homeConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedDeadDeadDeadLOLLOLLOLregards bob
froggy06 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote froggy06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 7:02pm
Look out we are on our way , Stinger , Fletch and myself are all booked and ready to go , game on Thumbs Up plenty of laughs and plenty of folding to hopefully get some good lures , will be good to catch up with all the boys. 
bdowdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdowdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 7:18pm
good stuff nigel be good to meet you , few beers sat night, and lures galore
hunting and fishing the new england
seagull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 7:18pm
This is getting to sound like a great excuse for another huge drinking fest.Look out locals the drinking crew are heading back to FERNVALE LOLLOL.

Cheerz Errol
stinger View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 10:31am
gezzz errol i hope they have water ,,,,,,,,,,as ive never tried beer or spirits,,,,,,
REMEMBER FOOLS RUSH IN WERE ANGELES FEAR TO TREAD
Montah Steel View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member
Hobbled Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montah Steel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by seagull seagull wrote:

This is getting to sound like a great excuse for another huge drinking fest.Look out locals the drinking crew are heading back to FERNVALE LOLLOL.

Cheerz Errol
someone needs to call the pub to make sure they are going to be stocked by the sounds of things.... LOL
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 12:18pm
think i might take the camera with me to the pub this timeWink,
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 4:16pm
bad man! chris

Sweetwater View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetwater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:51pm
Hi Everyone,

The website is now stand alone and is just about finished with updates www.lureshow.com.au (There is a link back to Lure Lovers). Stall site booking are rolling in WAY faster than I expected.....

Date: 8-9 June

I have given up on possible newer / larger location for 2013... Have to apply for a council grant for the new site, which wont be confirmed until 28 May. Confused  Thats 2 weeks before the expo and I need to know NOW if its going to cost $8600 more than existing site. Will apply for a grant for 2014 NOW and maybe they can give me some idea sooner ......
 Shocked

Anyhow there's lots of changes to the existing site; inside is reworked, more stall sites available outside, will be a marquee on the hill for workshops / seminars. Food is being served outside under pergola....

Collections area reserved, no charge on sites here.

Anyone who wishes to throw their hat in the ring for doing seminars / demos please drop me a line. Free stall to any chosen to do workshops / demos.

Cheers,

Fitz..
beardy View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Beardys lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 1:52pm
lure and fly expo 2013 8;9 june fernvale brisbane queens birthday weekend more info sweetwaterfishing.com cheers beardy
beardy's lures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic