Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Hawkeye Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's my name?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's my name?
    Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 7:55pm
This is a Hawkeye lure, it says so on the side of the lure. But it does not say what it's name is. I can tell you that it has one of the greatest actions I've ever seen and I love the bugger a lot. Anyone got a name for it?

Brolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 8:22pm
G'day Ropes,that would be a Hawkye Lil Noddy also were available in a bit bigger (Noddy)
FISHING JUSTS GETS IN THE WAY OF MY LURE COLLECTING
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 8:42pm
Awesome! Thank you.

Have you swum them yourself? I'd be keen to know if you were impressed by their action as well. I've only got the one and stopped using it as I was afraid to lose it.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 8:56pm
Wow that was quick Brolly! Clap  (I was scratching my head wondering and then scrolled down to see your reply) LOL

Nice lures guys, I can see the Hawkeye style in them now Brolly has answered it, but hadn't seen that model before.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic