LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help needed with Delfin lure? please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecampouris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help needed with Delfin lure? please
    Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 1:10am
I'd like to see if I can get a little help with this lure and box, I'm not sure if it's correct for the box. I'd like to see if it is correct when it was made and a rough value. If I can't get the pictures to load up please email me and I'll shot you a picture, thanks. Mike

p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 5:41am
Hi Mike
I am positive the lure don't match the box. This box is from the Norwegian Delfin Factory. If you still can see it, there is usually hand written on it, what kind of Spoons it have contended. On the box is written DORGE SLUK. That is light Spoons to use from Boat/trolling
If the Lure is orig. it will be marked with the factory mark. Eagle sitting on top of an H and usually a Dolphin under. I would like to thing the box you have is from around 1945-55
Some special lure you got there mate. Looks like a surface, but in metal Hmmm Confused SINKING Confused
Have you tried it in Water ??? 
Here is one like yours. But in the Green color fore heavy casting Spoons. The gray beside it, is from about 1920 containing 4 of the orig. Troll Spoons.

Hope this was of some help.

P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
mikecampouris View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecampouris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 7:58am
Thanks for the info PJ, now I need to find out who made the lure, thanks again. Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic