LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Attack Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some Attack Lures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:47am
Firstly Attack lures are not a collectable lure, I was approached by people who were chasing older style timber lures which I had. I haven't claimed anything or sold lures for anymore than they are worth at face value. The lures I have sold as (Attack Lures) where in original packaging stating this and at the time I never affiliated myself to the brand. Other lures I have sold the pictures formed the description and I didn't quote any names or brands. Some people asked if I knew who made them so I stated the physical maker of the lures as this is fact. I have never forced prices on anyone and they have all been comfortable making the purchase. So anyone out there who has these lures weather sold by me or not can I ask that you immediately destroy them at the request of Peter as after falling of the face of the earth for 25 years nothing was authorised by him.
Peter M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 12:12pm
Hi Peter M here.
As everyone would know there has never been a request by me to destroy "Attack(QLD) Lures", there never will be.
The truth has been revealed, that being that the majority, if not all "Attack(QLD) Lures" are hybrids which In my opinion may increase their value if people choose to collect them as it is my understanding that the word hybrid with regard to lure definition means the coming together of two or more makers to produce a lure.

I am very proud of my association with Attack(QLD)Lures and I shall never forget my very close friend Barry Neat who supported me in our business venture into turning out thousands and thousands of lures on our copy lathe, not only under my name but others including GM (Greg Mundt) Lures, LTL and Attack Lures He had many practical skills and talents, he was a dear friend, his Wife remains a dear friend of my Wife and I, she along with two of her daughters came to my sons wedding just over two years ago. If anyone would like help identifying any lures that they may think are hybrids I am keen to help, please contact me.
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 1:30pm
Peter, I remember buying your MM (Moller Minnow) lures from Peter Fooks when he took over running the LureShop Cooktown around 1988. He sent me a couple to fish Darwin harbour barra, consequently gone to the fish gods. They were similar in size and style to 4" Barrabaits, these along with MC lures, Kingfisher poppers and of course C-lures all around this time from Cooktown.
Regards, Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
Peter M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 8:49pm
Sorry, but you Adam, must be aware of and are responsible for advising as to where Barry's and my Copy Lathe disappeared too, You advised me that it was sold along with Barry's other tools, you know that I "dissapeared off the planet" for many years so I now request you to return the lathe that legally belongs to me, please do so. Without any doubt whatsoever you or your family is aware of the location of the lathe .
Peter M
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic