Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Knols
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Knols Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Knols Lures
    Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:24pm
Here are some of my rare knols lures      

I'd rather be fishing with

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 7:11pm
Hi Tooch,
Very nice collection. I notice with much interest the Deep Diving Minnow 60. I have only seen a profile pic of it before and was assuming the bib was simply a longer version of the shallow with the tow point moved to bib. But I see yours has a bib like the Deep Diving Native 50 ??? Is that right, or was that bib a special build by John?

Cheers Darb

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 8:23pm
Hi Darby, I cut that bib down while we were having a few drinks one night and I said to John lets put this into a minnow just for a laugh. If you have agood look near the front tow point you will see a V shaped slit when we tested the lure in the swim tank it gave off a bubble trail behind it. Regards Pete.

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:02pm
Hi Pete,
Okay, I had to ask LOL
So was the deep diving minnow bib just a longer version of the shallow bib with relocated tow??
The Deep Diver Minnow is the one Knols lure that still eludes me, I even have a space allocated in my framed set just waiting for the time I find one Unhappy

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:47pm
Hi Darb, Iwon't keep you in suspence any more the bib in the minnow is a stretched up version of the deep diving bib we calculated that it would dive to 35 feet give or take. Nice display case Darb John would be proud to see that one. Send me a P.M  and I'll let you know alittle more . Regards Pete.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic