LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Nichos Maulers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nicho's Maulers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicho's Maulers
    Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:01am
Was at the expo and had the pleasure of meeting a luremaker that i have been following since seeing his lures appear on some sites. Yes Jas i have been stalking you secretly

Was only able to pick up a few off Jas that day as i forgot to withdraw some money and also Jas told me that he had left quite a few of lures back home. But assured me if i wanted something made, just give him a yell and he can get it done for me Smile

Really happy with my purchase and the Nicho's Maulers are now on my favourite bass lure(s) list.
They look great, and the paintwork on them is just stunning. Can't wait to get my hands on more of these beauties, great lures and a great guy as well!! LOL
Thanks for the chat at the expo Jas. Can't wait to catch up with you again when i'm up your way.

BASSNAX
FISHNAX
FATBASS

Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Tincan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tincan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:36am
Yes he does a top looking lure and a painting style of his own, very unique.

Tincan
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 7:17am
Yeh James Nicho makes a nice lure for sure....nice nudey there mate Thumbs Up

Mick!!!
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 7:50am
Jas makes great Lures that not only are very unique. Thy can also catch Fish every where on earth. Both my son and i will sign on that. Besides is he a very generous person
Can understand why you are happy. That is some great Lures you got there
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 9:08am
Good to see that you've got Nicho in the NSW section, JamesThumbs Up.  That's where he belongsLOL

In the words of the late Jim Morrison, "Come on down, come on down, come on down to the other side".

Nice looking lures, Jas, and champion paint jobs too.

Cheers

Travers
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 9:13am
Oops i put him in the wrong section Confused Thanks Travers hahahah

Can a mod/admin move it to the correct section please if need be. Sorry
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 10:50am
Hoy put him back , he id not yours , great looking lures by the way . Thumbs Up
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 11:10am
Nice lures there Nicho...thanks for posting James!
cheers steiny
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 11:38am
& he is fast too,,,hahahaha sorry mate could not help it,,its the goats,,,or are they sheep,,,my pretties,,Gary
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 11:48am
I went to buy a heap of them at the Expo but Jas was all cleaned out on the Saturday, gee they're popular. 
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:06pm
Jas makes some fantastic Nudies,he was showing me one at the expo that'd been carved from some very very old red cedar and it'd been a door or a window at some time as it had a small rusted hole where a screw or nail had been,it just added to the charm of it.best of all Nicho's really catch fish a true no bull sh!t lure
CircleVbaits View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:55pm
Jason, where have you been hiding these beauties. This is the first time I've seen these.
Great shape and brilliant paint job.
Verlon
Baitman
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 3:16pm
thanks for the kind comments guys.
James....thanks for showing an interest in my homemades mate....really appreciate it....I hope they get you a fish!
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 7:43pm
ps....any chance of a capable person(mod) moving this post up into the nichos maulers section of the cottage industry page....pleaseSmile

ringo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 9:01pm
Beautiful lures.  I love the red brush marks on the 1st lure.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 6:17pm
Some nice Maulers there James, nice work Jas Clap

Now, about the original location of this thread... (hmm sneaky NewSouthWelshmen...) TongueLOL

Thread has been moved to the appropriate place Smile

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 6:40pm
Thanks Tony

It wont happen again Wacko
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 8:54pm
Nicho's lures - very unique and very good fish takers as well. Shame to use them to catch fish, but the sooties and toga give them some mean looking scars.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 10:57pm
Awesome stuff . Missed getting some of these .....
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 11:42pm
I dont mind that purple one...unique look!
cheers steiny
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 7:32pm
thanks steiny,
but the more i look at it, i now regret doing the black lines on that purple one.....white would of been better....or none at all.....must of been a bourbon moment.....I forgot the eye lashes too!!!! definately bourbon.
Jas

River Rover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote River Rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 7:39pm
Works of art Jas. Need to see you down this way, fish share some yarns and maybe combine some ideas. Definitely a mauler fan
David
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 8:15pm
I will happily take one 'similar to that' off your hands Jas. I like the black lines.
cheers steiny
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 8:46pm
Winksteiny i will work on that for you mate......it will have to be similiar... as they are none the same.... not that far advanced yet.
 could you please PM  me your address for future reference.
Jas

Dave,
Im looking forward to that catch up mate......definately on my to do list.....
cheers mate

thanks to all for the positive encouragement
jas

SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Nicho Nicho wrote:

.....I forgot the eye lashes too!!!! definately bourbon.
Jas

Didn't even notice myself Nicho,pretty good signature on your lures mate.....and we should be able to round a few hunter valley boys up for a fish and a yard when ya down this way mate...

Mick!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic