LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Jaysea
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gremlins Special Edition 1994-2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gremlins Special Edition 1994-2014
    Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 9:21pm
The arrival of my "Gremlins Special Edition" parcel from Warren prompted me to share these:

Photo 1 shows some of the 20th Anniversary Special Lures as well as one of the Jaysea originals.

Photo 2 shows a few timber Mambri lures by Keith Baker which helped provide the inspiration for "The Gremlin".
The lure at the bottom is an original Mambri which had the wings removed, the resultant holes filled with bog and then used to form a mould back in the early 90's.
The lure at the top right is a Jaysea blank that Ollie Hardt kindly painted for me in March 2013.

A lot of lure history here,
Col
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2015 at 6:38am
Thanks Col

A lot of those lures and the packaging I have not seen before, they may not have made there way down to Tassie 20 old years ago.

Interesting eye patterns as well.
Regards John
reelsandlures63 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2015 at 9:00am
just gotta love em sel thanks for posting up for all to see matee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic