LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Eric Moller
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hidden gems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hidden gems
    Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 9:34am
after hours of gently trying to remove the paint of these suspect mollers i was very happy to discover that they were. The paint came of a few very easy and the lure itself i found was in near mint condition the chin minnows however didnt hold up as well they must have had previously been damaged as the paint was stuck to these in the damaged areas like superglue resulting in widespread damage. All in all im stoked there is some nice colours amoungst them and to add this many of Eric's work to my collection in my first hit was pure arse haha such a joy to see the beautiful lures bought back to life. Cheers Sonny. Now to find out what these are
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 9:56am
Wow they were in great shape. Outstanding win that.
Maybe we should paint all our new lures to preserve the original paints haha.
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 10:43am
Nice recovery Sonny... Thumbs Up
Fysshe
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 12:00pm
wow talk about value adding!
that's no how ye make porridge!
Flashshad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flashshad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 1:46pm
Good Stuff
One on fake is better than ten on bait!!
tjanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 4:53pm
Haha ducks now theres a thought i will line up all my hand signed leads and see how that goes 😣 cheers guys very happy with the outcome although i should have researched how to do it before the fact maybe could have saved the minnows a bit better
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 5:36pm
Great find Sonny...even better now!
cheers steiny
hooknose View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooknose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 6:23pm
well done sonny
MAN I LOVE FISHING ! ! !
tjanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 10:43am
Hi ya'll just wondering if someone would know a rough timestamp these would have been carved. Very happy with my score now to catalogue them
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic