LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures > U.K. Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I collect English lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I collect English lures
    Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 9:05am
As well as Abu. I particularly like stuff from Redditch and anything by Wilkes, hopefully there is a link here -

Please email me if you know of any things that I can add to this small collection.

Cheers, Mike.
goldenfox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldenfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:49pm
Hi Mike
You collect anything, you are a Lure addict!!!. Nice to see you snuck in to the forum finally. Welcome and don't take everything on offer - it's bad for your health. Let someone else get their health affected. LMAO!!!
Goldenfox
PS. No "Kellys" to be found here except you!!!LMAOA!!!!
Tightest of lines to you!
Kelly Boy View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 5:46am
Hello David,

Sherlock of Wales gets everywhere ! He sees many things but always leaves a few for others. Good luck mate.

Cheers, Mike.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic