LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > North American Fishing Lures > USA Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

If any of you want American lures .......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If any of you want American lures .......
    Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 10:46am
....I'd be willing to trade for Australian lures. I think it'd be cool to have a small basic collection of Australian lures, and of course I have constant access to American lures.

:)
hooknose View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooknose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 12:28pm
I reckon Ian will be keen
MAN I LOVE FISHING ! ! !
Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 8:33pm
In the top right of the screen there is a "Thanks" button. I clicked on it. I've no idea what it does but I like it Embarrassed.
I like North American lures. I use to order from BassPro in the 90's - loved talking to the people on the phone who couldn't understand my Aussie accent Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic