LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Igor Zangrande
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Igor Zangrande lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Igor Zangrande lures
    Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 4:10pm
Here are my 3 lures from Igor ,there's a bit of a Molller influence there in 2 of the lures .I have noticed the coloured dots on the side are in reverse to Eric's lures.
STICKO

Nobody Wins unless Everybody Wins
Timber King Lures View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timber King Lures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 5:17pm
I use to buy loads of them back in the mid 1970's at a tackle shop in innisfail.
Great barra lures.
sticko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 5:46pm
Hi Andy , A mate from tully gave them to me , what were they going for back in those days ??? good to here from you.Wink
STICKO

Timber King Lures View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timber King Lures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 5:41am
Wink...Now your askingLOL...Im pretty sure they went for $4.95 for the bigger ones and $3.95 for the smaller.The shop was called Sam Vecchio's sports store and i remember i bought my first rod and reel there.Totally unbalanced,huge shakespeare egg beeter,a 6 foot solid f.glass rod loaded with 30LB mono LOL...I use to buy guns and ammo there as well.That little tackle place is still trading now but obviously not them luresDisapprove..
I use to fish every weekend (saturday and sunday mornings in the johnstone river) and man did i get some barra on them and man did i lose a lot of lures..
PS....Tully is 50km south of Innisfail..
sticko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 8:30am
Thanks for that Andy.Big smile
STICKO

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 9:21am
You could still buy them in 1991, as I purchased a few on my way through to Cairns. Still have three or four in various sizes. From memory still paid about the same as Timber King, I popped into that shop on my way home last year, unfortunately no longer any handcrafted lures, just mass produced plastic, that's progress Ouch.
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic