Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Forum Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Increase in Private Message count

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Increase in Private Message count
    Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:22pm
I've had a look at the numbers and am pleased to let you all know that I have just increased the number of stored private messages from 100 to 200 per member Big smile

Hopefully that should mean the need for fewer "PM BOX FULL" posts OhYeah

Please remember that private messages are best considered a temporary record and take the time to back up any messages that are important to you by clicking on the "Email this Private Message to myself" link that is at the bottom left of the message when you have a private message open.

You can then delete them from your inbox. You'll never run out of inbox space if you do this!

I hope to add additional features to the private message system over time, although believe that the above provides a usable solution for now.

Should you have any suggestions or features you'd like to see on the forum please let me know by posting in the Forum Feedback and Suggestions forum which I periodically review and consider when planning changes to the forum. Thumbs Up

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:28pm
WOW, That will be refreshing Tony, Thank you very much for your time and effort. Thumbs Up
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:32pm
Thanks Tony, that is a huge increase.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:11pm

Thank you Tony , that goe's to show how this site is growing , 

puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:55am
your a good fella TonyThumbs Up
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:57am
Yes it sneaks up on you, thanks Tony, really appreciate it.
Pete
Doc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 3:44am
Thanks!!!!  tony we all respect your efforts
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 8:44am
Thumbs up Tony and thankyouThumbs Up

Cheer's
Dave
Life is fishing!
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:20am
No worries guys.

p.s. You do know this post is 5 years old right? Wink Although I will gladly take my thanks where I can get it Big smileLOL
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 5:38pm
LOLLOLLOLYou're still a legend TonyWinkLOLLOLLOL
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
sudanraghu2210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sudanraghu2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 2:46am
G'day Tony,

Thanks for increasing the number of Private messages per member, this will help members like me who sometimes have silly questions Embarrassed and would like to keep it privately.

A small gesture from your end goes a long way to keep the reputation of LL as well sustaining Senior members of the forum.

With Best Regards, Raghubir Thumbs Up

Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 8:03am
Must be due for another upgrade then Tony
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 8:53am
Tony

Thanks for the tip/ refreshing our memory on using this facility

lmportant to you by clicking on the "Email this Private Message to myself" link that is at the bottom left of the message when you have a private message open. 

Certain will help to reduce PM  mail.

Regards John
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 4:54pm
5 year old post....i just thought i wasnt as popular anymore :) makes me feel better
Thanks tony your amazing
X
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 9:07pm
Excellent. Thanks Tony.

Now, is it possible to give us access to all our images again? Like we had a few years ago.

Beer

Travers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic