Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Majik
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's majik

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's majik
    Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:13pm
Hi guys , I found a couple of Majik lures in the bottom of an old takle box...WinkWinkWink...Pete
I'd rather be fishing with

Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 12:55pm
Pete
Here are a couple of mine.
Laurie.

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 4:14pm
Nice Laurie , Are they still in production?? Ive seen them in a takle store down this way I might get a few more....ClapClapClap...Pete.

Jigmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jigmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 6:52pm
Hi Pete.

Brad May who made these lures was one of the really nice guys.  They have been out of production for 5 years or more. I would snap them up, especially the older and more rare wooden models such as Laurie has shown.

Cheers
Frank
Life is like a box of chocolates - so why do I keep losing fillings on the hard centres??
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 6:59pm

Hi Frank, I was looking through the tackle shop  today there must have been thirty of these on the rack

they still had the original store owners price tag on them for $9.95 and a lot of dust as well. I couldn't make up  my mind whether I wanted to buy some or not I might go and make him an offer on the lot...
I'm still thinking though....SmileSmileSmile..Pete.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic