LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jaysea baker krays and Gremlins wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raz91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jaysea baker krays and Gremlins wanted
    Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:20am
Hi all i am after Baker krays and gremlins in any condition , ive only just started collecting them so am unsure in how many there are in the colour range if anyone knows feel free to message me and fill me in with your kwowledge cheers
D.rasovic
Gil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 9:44am
The colour range is endless. I have around 100 different colours in gremlins. Jaysea changed hands a few times and they all had there own colours. Contact Warren Nicolson here on Lure Lovers as he started Jaysea and is still making new ones from time to time. Hope that helps.
Gilhop
Raz91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raz91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 2:33am
Hi gil thankyou for the reply , very interesting i had no idea there where that many different owners or colours released , do you know , where they always moulded ? Or were a certaim amount or any limited editions made in timber ? Cheers
D.rasovic
Gil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 8:58am
Baker was the first to make them out of timber. You will see a few of the baker crays pop up but very rarely a gremlin. I have never seen 1 come up for sale, if I did I'd own it. I'm pretty sure Warren never made timber one's but could be wrong. Send Warren a message he can give you all the history.
Gilhop
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic