Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > TAS Lures > JD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JD/Eddy Lures Business "may sell"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

JD/Eddy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD LURES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JD/Eddy Lures Business "may sell"
    Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:16pm
Hi guys

Im entertaining the idea of selling up the entire JD and Eddy lures business.
It would be sold as a "going concern " basicly just covering plant/materials stock etc.
There would be no gst involved as there is no good will if you like being added to the sale price.

Now before anyone ponders it consider there are 15 active models on the go and each model has a set of moulds that cost $5,000 per set attached to them. I have rduced the price of the moulds considerably to what I would be happy to sell them at but this will give you some idea of the price you would be looking at .
You then have plant, stock etc to consider and training if required.

I cant see the point of boxing it up as someone in the rite demographic area could do well with this. Being based in Tasmania is another matter.
I would move it myself only I have just started a new life with a new partner and her 5 year old daughter so I dont want to move them and the little one away from her Dad.

If anyone is GENUINE about looking at it send me an email at ratbag5@dodo.com.au

JD  
Dubbzy View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubbzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:53am
does anyone know who to contact Jamie?
Dubbzy View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubbzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:54am
How not who, email address in post is not working and business web site is no longer
stormboy View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 12:51pm

Try JD Lures on Facebook, I know he is on there from time to time.

Cheers Nigel
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 3:58pm
I've lost his new number but if you need him badly I can drive past where he now works I think I know where it is.

IDE like to gets some lures from him anyway as he's been selling his stock still

Let me know Cheers Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
JD LURES View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

JD/Eddy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD LURES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 6:32pm
Mobile is 0403625202 guys.
JD
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 3:33am
Nice to meet you Jamie & thanks for Taking the time from your duties to talk.
Cheers Rick
Yes that snow was pretty thick from the Taraleah straight to the Gordon River   
Fish Choking Lures :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic