LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > JM Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JM collector sets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

JM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JM collector sets
    Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 9:44am
Finally the boxed collector sets are finished.  They have been very popular, boxes 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7,
have been spoken for.  Attached are photos of the remaining boxes.  The lures are fixed in the box so that the box can stand on it's end or side to save room in a display case.  They may, if desired, be hung on a wall.  Each box is numbered.  Each box is different, no two are the same.  The decorative banding on the top was hand made by me.  These lures are all part of the lure blanks that had been in my shed for more than 20 odd years and are all hand carved, sanded and painted by hand.  The painting was done with an air brush.  The boxes are made from northern silky oak, a timber becoming difficult to get.  The hinges are concealed barrel hinges and the boxes are fitted with a magnetic catch.  If you are interested in a box, or need more information, contact me either by email or pm.  They are $600.00 each plus postage.  Postage should be about, or less than $25.00, dependant on where you live.

Box No. 4

Box No. 8

Box No. 9

Box No. 10

Box No. 11

Box No. 12

Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 11:00am
beautiful sets Jim...well done mate...the real thing.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 3:00pm
STUNNERS dig the box's also very coolClapClapregards bob
Jimmac View Drop Down

JM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:09pm
Still some boxes left, if you want one reserved, let me know.
Jim
CircleVbaits View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 10:53am
Very beautiful workmanship in lures and boxes.
Verlon
Baitman
Jimmac View Drop Down

JM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:20pm
thanks or the complement Verlon.  Hard to photograph through the cover, for me any way.  Will take one with the lid open, the lures will look better, I hope..  Embarrassed
Jim
Jimmac View Drop Down

JM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 11:24am
Only four boxes left.  If you are interested contact me by pm or email.
Jim
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 2:53pm
Awesome looking sets Jim! 
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Jimmac View Drop Down

JM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 8:16pm
Thanks Tony, I think they are pretty good too, but I may be biased???  Wink LOL LOL
Jim
simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 7:01pm
Picked the parcel containing a set of Jayem lures from the Post Office today

1) the box is a work of art in its own right.

2) hoped there was a nude in the set I got,there was

3) great lures, well displayed

Thanks Jim.

Simon
Jimmac View Drop Down

JM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 9:39pm
That is a relief Simon, especially with all this talk of lures being lost in the mail.  Very glad you like the box and lures.
Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic