Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Nutterjuck Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jointed Codmotion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jointed Codmotion
    Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 1:07pm
Its a rough video but shows the action of the new Jointed Codmotion.

Missed a good Cod yesterday under all that foam. The hole it left was massive. Some how I dont think a Bass will do it anymore

Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 1:44pm
well done nutter, youve got that filming downpat....very clever....would love to learn that art.
jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 1:53pm

Scott,

That looks good. You have to be careful upgrading your fish particularly with topwater I recon, I will always have a soft spot for Bass but the more Barra fishing I do the more I look forward to it. Bigger is quite oftern better when it comes to surface action!!!!

Angus 
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 3:09pm
come and visit me Scott!
nutter View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 4:43pm
Would love to one day Dav but with 3 young ones it may be latter rather than sooner.
Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 6:14pm
HAH Scotty, I started playing that vid and my 10yo was behind me in a flash, thought I was watching Halo vids LOL He is a card carrying Halophile

Nice action on that walker Thumbs Up
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

nutter View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Nutterjuck Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 6:27pm
Never play it but love the music
Nutterjuck Lures
Simple, done well

flyonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 7:02pm
Big cod on surface = the ultimate freshwater!!!

Love watching them smash a lure, though the bigger ones tend to be a bit more confident and less splashy. My equal PB was off the top Thumbs Up

I reckon the jointed paddlers are the way to go, keeping the rear down low is a good feature to help up the poor hookup rate. Looking forward to see more of them.

Steve
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 7:25pm
 open invite Scotty,I have a little to now.
My lures are coming along well to now. I still have one of your first ones,will hang on to that one.

You could put it down as a research and development trip for a couple of days, toga and barra on nutterjucks,-....northern marketWink
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 8:31pm
Great action on that ScotThumbs Up. You said it took an age to get the action and the noise you wanted - well it was all well worth it.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 8:53pm
Great wiggle would smash bass,cod,barra & jacks me thinks,,Nutter as soon as i started to watch the video me son comes flying out,,OH I thourght you were playing HALO,,great game but better lure,,GO NUTS,,Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic