LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Mudeye
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kadaitcha Flett Lures dispatched

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jigmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kadaitcha Flett Lures dispatched
    Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 12:11am
Hello all

The Kadaitcha Club Flett lure has been dispatched for financial members and should have arrived about now.

I appreciate the indulgence from members in getting out there. Please renew so you can receive the special lure.
Life is like a box of chocolates - so why do I keep losing fillings on the hard centres??
manny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 10:27am
Hi Frank, I am a financial member of the Kad Club. My name was on the Club list as having received payment for this years membership. The cheque has been processed through the Clubs A/c.  I did get a PM saying that it was on your desk and was going to be posted a couple of weeks ago. I haven't received it yet. I have sent further  PM's asking whats happening ? No responses to date. I sent emails this morning to your email at Recfish ( auto reply saying you wont access emails for some time)and Kad Club and they both have bounced back.
Has anyone actually got their Lure ?
Some communication or response would be nice .
Not a Happy MannyAngryAngryAngryAngry
Manny
bullrout22 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 2:15pm
Manny

My lure arrived not long after Frank put this post up mate
Dave Lake Macquarie N.S.W

manny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 2:32pm
Thanks for letting me know. My problem is I haven't and I'm not getting any response from anyone to my PM's and now the emails to them are bouncing back also. All that does is annoy me even more. I know we are all busy but that's no reason not to respond to members . I paid as soon as I got the invoice.
Are there any other committee members out there that might be able to fix it up if the person who should have didn't ? All I want is the Lure. RegardsUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Manny
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 3:43pm
G'day Manny,

I'm not on the committee as such and know pretty much nothing about that side of things, although I do help out with the website and might be able to help re the email issue.

With the emails bouncing back, were any to the Enquiries@KadaitchaClub.com address? If so I'll look into it and see if I can find why that happened.

I believe Frank has been kept busy with personal matters recently. I think Andrew, Simon and Brad might be the ones best able to help with any enquiries at the moment.
Have you asked on the Kadaitcha Club forum? Might be worth a go Thumbs Up

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
manny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 7:51pm
Hi Tony, that was the email address that bounced back. I've sent Frank some PMs but no response at all. Strange!! When I tried to log on to the website again it wouldn't log on. Have you tried to logon or is there a new website ? any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your efforts. Regards Manny
Manny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic