Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Killalure
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Killa time frame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Killa time frame
    Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 9:53pm
I've acquired a few Killas recently and there are quite a few differences in the same models! Does anyone know the time frame of these? Especially the stick on/painted eyes and the steel/aluminium bibs... Also the varying thicknesses..

Fysshe
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 9:49pm
Got a couple more 3' Barrabaits ready for painting if anyone wants any.

Started on a blue classic colour scheme for the latest restos. Came up rather nice but I'm a fan of the older style colours. Got a few more done also for the orange/yellow set.

Still looking for 4'' Killalures in shallow and deep divers and those elusive 60mm Bass Baits (I've never seen one!  Maybe I imagined them! LOL)

Fysshe
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 8:48pm
Jew baits,5 inch barra,poppers,bream baits & the bass baits...yep..short a few for your set....if I come across any rough ones I will send them down to you...
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 9:33pm
Thanks John, I have quite a few for my first green set and a couple more poppers I'm doing at the moment but still short the Bass Baits and a 5" deep diving Killalure.

Fysshe
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 6:41am
oh my !!!  look at all that green !!!  ooooohhhh !!! Big smileBig smile
cheers
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:42am
Very nice looking bunch now Ian ClapClapClap, cant help you with 2 remaining models. Got to be a couple of beaten up ones out there somewhere? Cheers Richard.
Dads in the shed making saw-dust again.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 10:52am
Finished another popper and the short Killalure from my sons tackle box. Only about five to go now to complete the green set.

Fysshe
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 12:40pm
ooooh !!!!    ahhhh !!! grenn heaven lol lol 
cheers
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 2:43pm
That is a great grenn colour scheme FyssheWink

What are the models you are still chasing?
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 2:59pm
Martin, still chasing the two 60mm Bass Baits, The 125mm Killalure deep diver and the "rare" Golfball. I have a 120mm Chugger popper blank that Richard got for me that I have yet to do, but haven't seen a picture of one yet. Possibly a 'thru wire' with hanging swivel like this old one?

Fysshe
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 4:24pm
Ian, the Chugger Popper had a one piece thru wire with swivel thru belly and ball sinker at tail to finish the wire. Same set-up Capt. Cranky has done with his big poppers Good luck! Cheers Richard.
Dads in the shed making saw-dust again.
Soz91 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soz91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 5:02pm
Hey mate.
I couldn't find your other post. But seen the other day that you
are chasing this bass bait. I would rather Trade other killalures then you purchase
It if you are still interested.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 7:58pm
Thanks mate, I'll see what I can find. PM sent. (if you can't receive PM's, email me at fysshelures@iinet.net.au)
Fysshe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic