LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > Asian Lures > Thai Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Killer Tree Frogs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Killer Tree Frogs
    Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:28pm

A few more frogs..40mm/5grams & 60mm/7grams

My religion is The Great Outdoors & Fishing
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:57pm
NICE frogs kev how realistic are the brown frogs there choice ......REGARDS BOB....Big smileBig smileBig smileTongueTongueTongue
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:14pm
Go Kev , they are very realistic , I agree with Bob the brown ones are nearly right on the moneyClapClapClap Regards Pete.
I'd rather be fishing with

Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:48pm

They do look good mate, I have been looking at these on the internet, Ive been collecting frogs of all types for a while, have got them from all over the world, some are so real its amazing they dont croak, hope to post photos soon as i can work out how to do it. Ive saved info on many of the sellers, so will pass that on to anyone interested in froggy things.

I Plan on a frog only fishing trip up to Awoonga dam early next summer.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:24pm
Hi Big Kev, they're tops! I also have a little bit of passion for these lures as well. It never amazes me how many subtle variations there are of these lures in countries like Thailand, Singapore & Vietnam. I also see this same kind of lure with life like snake, lizard or fish heads.

Do you collect any other of the Asian lures?

Ropes
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
Big Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:24pm

G'day Ropes.. The frogs are the only Asian lures I have.. I've seen the 'Snake Head" lures as well.. Think they are great!!  Big Kev..Thumbs Up

My religion is The Great Outdoors & Fishing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic