LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > SA Lures > Mark A Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lake mulwala

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendan t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lake mulwala
    Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 6:01pm
howdy people have not been on site for a while yes slack  not colecting lures much still got  plenty of them  all wooden from collectors around aus  the reason i am writing is to tell you about our trip to lake mulwala as it was draining .IT was unreal to see  as for fishing  it was the best i have had there was 7 off us for most off the week we stayed at ski land great place if you could not get a cod on lures there you would give up fishing all together cod from 20 cm to 90 cm being caught  make of lure used was     on almost  anything   me and my mate would have changed lures 20 to 30 times at one spot  we got 4 in a row biggest 71 cm on a small swim bait yep it was me lol     this spot was like a drive through mcdonalds  lol    we sat out in the middle and let two mates go in that spot they got theres on surface  lures it shows they were not fussed at what they took  bait was no good    gail the owner of ski    land could not believe how many cod were caught also we got three yellow belly one was about 30 cm ?? YES ME AGAIN LOL  .SOME THING I WILL NEVER FORGET    AND YES THE MATE OUT FISHED ME IN THE  NUMBER OF FISH CAUGHT  BUT I GOT THE BIGGEST ONE  CHEERS PEOPLE TIGHT LINES CHOW FOR NOW 
brendan t
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 6:54pm
Haha Nice report Brendan! 

congrats on getting bragging rights too! It's such a great feeling when the stars align for a fishing trip Big smileCool
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 4:53am
Got to get there one time when the lake is being drained. Damn, I missed it again. How often do they drain it.

Good report as well.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
brendan t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendan t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 8:25pm
they drain it when the weeds  get two much  the weeds dont like frost cheers
brendan t
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic