LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Late 80s early 90s Scorpion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Late 80s early 90s Scorpion
    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 7:59pm
Hey fellas,

I have a signed 3" scorpion that bears the Newell signature and the scorpion signature that is not from the era that I previously thought it was and am now looking for an older model?  I think to complete a time line.
I previously thought it was an late 80s early 90s model but it appears that its now a mid 90s given the scorpion signature? (please correct me if Im wrong)
I have 1 or 2 of the M series/classic woods models as well as the scorpion signed lure but now chasing an earlier one to fill that gap in my collection. If anyone is able to help me out please PM or msg me on 0427258980.
Any condition considered.

thanks

Dan
Dan
Lyonel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyonel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 11:22am
Put up a photo Danny
Danny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:40pm
Here is my scorpion signed lure. The other 2 are what I believe to be M series  and I have one smaller M1 on the green classic woods card so I roughly know it’s heritage but yeah, I would love your input around what I do or don’t have. 
Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic