LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Local Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Local Lures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 3:04pm
Great looking lures mate...they look the goods for around here,,,what do you charge,,,Gary CFSA
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 3:34pm
Don't give it up again Ron.  If you enjoy making them, and they are catching fish - then keep at it I reckon.
It's a great skill you have honed over many years.
If I could make a lure that caught fish - you would hear me yahooing from there :-D

I reckon you will be able to sell as many as you can make for many years to come if you post updates here with colours and prices, and keep making the odd trip to the markets.
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 3:40pm
dont sell your self short Ron, they are great, the contrast and patterns are fine for barra, i would buy it over a plastic bomber etc any day of the week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic