LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Esoteric Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lofty's Lollies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lofty's Lollies
    Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:43pm
I paid Lofty a visit yesterday to collect some lures that he had kindly put aside for me. After a short 3 to 4 hours of "lure-talk" had flown by, and a thousand new projects had been floated, it was time to return home.

Quite innocently I found that my stash of lures had grown as we had been talking, with the addition of some lovely new items. They had seduced me with their bewitching lines and colour schemes. How could I even contemplate leaving them behind? I find that Lofty's lures quite often have that effect on me.

Check out this box of 50mm "Lollies" for example. What fish(erman) wouldn't be tempted by them?

You never know what you'll find in Lofty's shed.

saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:48pm
Wow they look great mate!
Really liking that green (aqua?) and white one
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:01am
Great bloke lofty,i have been in lofty's shed and gained some well worth knowledge off him and come away with the back of my 4BY stacked up like a timber yard,great looking lures col/lofty...

Mick!!!
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:42am
I was admiring them on my recent visit . . . glad they went to a good home

MXB
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 8:24pm
ONE hook hanger love it nice lures loftyClapClapClapClapregards bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic