LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Trevor McFeeters
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McFeeters Business Card

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redfish11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 4:56pm
Well, come on Gary. Spit it out. What are you trying to say?

Allan

Take 2.

There was no clappy emoticon there when I first posted.
Sorry Wadey.

Allan
peter am View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 6:19pm
I don,t have the most but ido have 1 200 blue and white trev did for me in the shop many years ago you would allmost kill for , tony knows. and sorry it ain,t going anywhere .
peter
peter am View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 6:35pm
peter
bdowdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdowdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 6:38pm
Don't tease show us a close up
hunting and fishing the new england
peter am View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 6:48pm
good on ya, Don,t have as many of trevs as tony but stupid me has over 2000 and counting, DON,T BUY A TACKLE SHOP , This is just a few and fool addicted me will just keep going.
peter
peter am View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 7:04pm
peter
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 8:30pm
Thanks Debbie for the card.........very much appreciated......always nice to receive something unexpected.
thanks again....I will add it to my few darts.....I like the mcfeeters for the simple reason they are honest fishing lures obviously made by someone with all the right intentions....not perfect, but ALL swim as they should...
theres a lot of good artists out there.. but many lures don't swim with half the desired action as these lures.(just my opinion)
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 8:57pm
Now that's a nice looking Aussie Peter
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
handbrake View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handbrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 9:44pm
James- I love your Tenterfield lure display. All in great condition. The Aussie 200 is an unusual colour, good find. The Darts- Tom Burns colour at the back, my favourite blacknwhite, a popular colour in blacknyellow and an unusual dark pink ( pretty pale pink being Trevor's common one). Keep your eyes open they are out there.
Peter- love to see closeups. Good variety of lures on the shelves. See you have Les Barlows.
peter am View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 10:20am
I was after some info on something for someone and i haven,t been able to get person im after so i rang glenlyon park on the of chance they could help, Ended up having a 1 hour chat with deb, Great chat, Exchanged thoughts as you do and one of the few who picked a special oldie i have, Just thought i would share this with you, And we will get there deb.
peter
peter am View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 10:24am
Thanks , As far as i know it,s the only one that color cause i had Trevor do it for me as a display in the shop. I have seen a blue and black one, it,s stunning as well.
peter
dingo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 5:59pm
Peter that's a nice lure. Trevor must of had some left over paint to do this one. My favourite dartSmile
gdm
redfish11 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redfish11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 6:32pm
While the Aussie is not to be sneezed at in the least, that Dart is a cracker!!
Very, very nice lures, the pair of them.

Allan
handbrake View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handbrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2013 at 5:48am
Agreed. They are certainly special. I will post up the business card when I recieve it from Rob and take a photo with some special McFeeters. Trevor was a colour King that's for sure.
peter am View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2013 at 7:36am
thats a very nice dart, I can give you my address , Mine 200s all alone.WinkWink
peter
handbrake View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handbrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2013 at 9:47pm
As promised I said I'd post up my card collection. Anyone want to swap Bulwer St , Alberta New England Hwy cards, let me know. A big thankyou to Rob.
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2013 at 11:25pm
Beautiful collection of cards Deb, good to see Rob stuck to his word and sent it to you !!

If your swapping any of those Gift cards and Bibs Yep count me in !

Thanks for the update !

Cheers 

handbrake View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handbrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2013 at 7:02am
What I would swap is the Lure card with Rouse St Tenterfield for any others I haven't got. Tony. Sorry not the bibs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic