LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Forum support Sales and Auctions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Members Bargains for sale - supporting LL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members Bargains for sale - supporting LL
    Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:27pm
i put it to tony about raising funds to help him run this great site. soooooo, an idea came up about any LL members having any fishing related gear, lures, rods, tackle, tackle boxes or anything not wanted or needed anymore, as long as it is still operable and in working condition that your willing to part with. auction or buy it now? i'm no computer wizz, thats for sure, so a bit of help from some of you would be greatly appreciated . buyer / sender to pay postage? in some cases things may be able to be picked up. lets help him keep this site going. . . .mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
SnowE View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Snowys Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 1:00pm
Sounds like a great Idea, I have some of my lures that I would be happy to put up, how do we go about it then?
I have been a long time lurker and only fairly recently started selling a few lures that I make (limited numbers - its just a hobby after all) on here, so happy to give something to help with the running of the site.
Cheers,

SnowE
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 1:32pm
i'm not sure which is the easiest way steve. post up a photo of what you've got and then either say what you want for it or run a short auction,say 48 hours? the more members that see this, the more ideas we'll come up with. . . .mick
SnowE View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Snowys Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 1:44pm
Ok Mick,

Let me go through some lures and I will pick a few to auction off. Probably best to sell as a lot, once finished the winner needs to send the payment where it’s got to go and I will cover the postage and send to the winner once payment has been confirmed.
Cheers,

SnowE
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 2:05pm
when tony sees this he may give account details here or by pm. i know it's early days , we'll work it all out. . .mick
SnowE View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Snowys Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SnowE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 2:21pm
SOLD!!!

OK then LL Team, I would like to kick off this and would like to offer this small lot of lures up for auction with the proceeds to go towards the running and maintenance of the site.

Not sure how to do it, but lets say we run the auction for a few days, with it closing at 6PM Monday 19 September (QLD time). All bids listed here, no PM's please.

Funds to be paid to the account nominated by Tony and once I get a PM or notification that they have been paid for, I will ship them. I will cover the postage and packaging costs.

Selection of lures as per below:

The lures (from the Top down) are:

1. 1x off Proto type in Red Cedar
2. Grub 
3. Brat
4. SG
5. 9cm Snack medium depth in QLD Maple

Cheers,

SnowE
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 4:18pm
I would have thought that Bill’s Bug to have been snapped up.

Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 5:04pm
no bites on here, posted on gumtree. . . .mick
SnowE View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Snowys Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 6:11pm
Yeah, all good guys I will let these run and then withdraw them, just thought it was a way to help pay for running the site.
Cheers,

SnowE
SnowE View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Snowys Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 7:03pm
Hi all,

Time has expired on these 5x lures. Just a note, these are new, never fished lures, not used. If anyone is interested I will leave the offer open - please let me know how much you would like to pay and all proceeds will go to the running of this site. I will cover the postage and packaging for the lures, payment to go to Tony.

Cheers,
SnowE
Cheers,

SnowE
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by SnowE SnowE wrote:

Yeah, all good guys I will let these run and then withdraw them, just thought it was a way to help pay for running the site.
  yeah, no replys, not good. . . .mick
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 9:58pm
Thanks for the offers guys, it seems the forum is a bit quiet lately. Hopefully things might liven up a little again once everyone's gotten a bit of fishing in.
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 10:48am
I think it's a good idea and should still persevere with it.

I have these 4 books for sale for the cause. Buyer will have to also pay me something for postage as books are heavy so the post is up there. All books are in great condition and a couple have dirty marks from price stickers that should clean up well.

If you are going to the Cardwell Lure Expo I can meet you there and pay no postage only pay Tony.

These 3 books at $25 each plus $10 to me each for postage unless you buy all 3 then I'll only hit you for $10..

This book at $35 with $15 postage paid to me.

Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 9:51am
i'll try this, 12ft maximum drop prawn cast-net, 7.2 kg, top pocket, merves brand. one small hole has been repaired, $280. get ready for next season. . . .mick
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 12:23pm
Wow, some awesome goodies up for grabs there guys, thank you. 

Mick, do you mind if I change this thread title? 

I think it might help make members aware what it's about in the title, perhaps something like "Members Bargains for sale, supporting LL" 
Cheers, Tony

rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 1:53pm
go for it tony , anything to help. any interest , i'll repost the other stuff i had up. . .mick
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 2:02pm
$180 for the lot. . . .mick
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 2:06pm
the dawn south minnow has plastic/ rubber fins, two are missing on the other side. . . .mick                 forgot to say, i can't pay postage, so pick-up or maybe meet a local buyer somwhere. . .mick
SnowE View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Snowys Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 12:21pm
Hi All,

I am pleased to say that all 5x lures have been sold and the proceeds will go directly to supporting this site - thanks to member Kayargh1 and I hope you like the 5x lures. I will ship them off shortly.

Also thanks to Tony for the work that he does for the site, it would not be what it is without his work.

Cheers,

SnowE
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 1:13pm
i hope that is the beginning of a few more sales . make an offer on each of my items if that works better. . .mick
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 5:59pm
Thank you for the support Steve and Ken, nice looking lures! Handshake

The payment from Ken has come through, please ship away Steve Thumbs Up 

Originally posted by SnowE SnowE wrote:

Hi All,

I am pleased to say that all 5x lures have been sold and the proceeds will go directly to supporting this site - thanks to member Kayargh1 and I hope you like the 5x lures. I will ship them off shortly.

Also thanks to Tony for the work that he does for the site, it would not be what it is without his work.

Cheers, Tony

SnowE View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Snowys Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SnowE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 6:13pm
Shipped off to Ken today. All good - hope he enjoys the lures and I am happy to support the site.
Cheers,

SnowE
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2022 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by horrorhead horrorhead wrote:

I think it's a good idea and should still persevere with it.

I have these 4 books for sale for the cause. Buyer will have to also pay me something for postage as books are heavy so the post is up there. All books are in great condition and a couple have dirty marks from price stickers that should clean up well.

If you are going to the Cardwell Lure Expo I can meet you there and pay no postage only pay Tony.

These 3 books at $25 each plus $10 to me each for postage unless you buy all 3 then I'll only hit you for $10..

This book at $35 with $15 postage paid to me.

some classic reads here folks,i'd highly recomend "The scream of the reel".Ive read it several times Thumbs Up
that's no how ye make porridge!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image