LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Stingray Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More Gift/Collector sets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Gift/Collector sets
    Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:15am
Sold the last lot of Gift/Collector sets(Thank you for your support) had a few more request for more sets, here they are, all sets are quality handcarved timber lures with the usual stickers and keyring. Each set is $65.00 plus $5 postage. Included a couple of new ones - Shrimp and Cic-ems lures.
If anyone is interested please pm me, thanks.
Cheers
Ollie

doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:27pm
WinkAwesome work ollie but my cash reserves are nil(Stocktake/importing) I haven't forgotten the others though shall get to you when I can mate! B.J.
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:04pm
Ollie . . . PM sent

CircleVbaits View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:49pm
Great looking lures Ollie, you are a master at what you do. Also great pictures.
They have great action and they catch fish.
These Tennessee bass just cannot resist them. I catch fish on mine about every time I use them.
Keep up the great work.
Have a good day,
Verlon
Baitman
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:55pm
Thank you for the nice comments BJ and Verlon, WOW  I'am amazed at the response for Set # 2, could have sold it 6 times but I have to give to the first response. I will try and put more Stingray and shrimp sets together with the next lot.
Set # 2 & #6 are sold thank you.
Cheers
Ollie
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:39pm
Ollie just beautiful my friend, I love em allClapClapClapClapClap
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:43pm
Thank you Gary for your nice comments, especially from someone who makes outstanding lures.

Set # 8 has sold.

Thanks
Ollie
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:35pm
Set # 3,9 and 10 have sold, thank you to the buyers.
Cheers
Ollie
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:22am
Set # 1 has gone, donated to our Rotary Club, we had a social funtion last night and it was auctioned of, money raised went to Rotary Health, a great cause. Box set went for $125.00
Still have set # 4,5 and 7 left.
Cheers
Ollie
brownbuck View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownbuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 7:15pm
some of thos lures are crackers, my favorites being the blue/green in set 1 and the black one in 2!
memo88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:39am
Are you making any more any time soon Ollie love the work nudes are beauty's
Adam memorey
jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:46pm
Great looking lures Ollie and i will be looking for you at the expo to buy your luresThumbs Up
THE CODFATHER
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:35am
Thanks for the comments Adam and Jason, hoping to have more gift/ collector sets ready for the Lure Expo.
It's been a very busy year for me so far looking forward to catching up with fellow lure lovers at the Expo👍
Ollie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic