Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Killalure
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My "Killalure sets"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My "Killalure sets"
    Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 4:34pm

Dave View Drop Down
Assassin Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 5:05pm
Great looking display .....  Ill keep my eye out for any u dont have....Dave Smile
froggy06 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote froggy06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 5:10pm
Map of Australia looks great as backdrop , great idea Thumbs Up  
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 9:57pm
Nice collection there Laurie, do I see a couple of blue Bass Baits there? Wink Was there a deep and shallow version? Has your collection grown since this post? You only need two blue Devastators and two poppers  to have the whole 17...
Fysshe
micknq View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micknq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Fysshe Salmon Fysshe Salmon wrote:

Nice collection there Laurie, do I see a couple of blue Bass Baits there? Wink Was there a deep and shallow version? Has your collection grown since this post? You only need two blue Devastators and two poppers  to have the whole 17...

Don't forget the golf ball Ian, there's one in this colour out there somewhere.
Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 9:16pm
Ian
I have added the small Devastator and a super shallow 3" barrabait, but not the large Devastator or the poppers.

Mick
Thanks for reminding me about the "golfball" , I do have a black one in very good condition that I would be happy to "sweeten" if someone has the blue one that they are willing to swap.

Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 9:18pm
Ian
The Bassbaits are one of each, deep and shallow versions.
micknq View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micknq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Oldman Oldman wrote:

Ian
I have added the small Devastator and a super shallow 3" barrabait, but not the large Devastator or the poppers.

Mick
Thanks for reminding me about the "golfball" , I do have a black one in very good condition that I would be happy to "sweeten" if someone has the blue one that they are willing to swap.

Sorry mate I wonder if there is just one of each colour out there , I know where the green backed gold scale... and the red backed gold scale models are, as well as yours and mine......I haven't seen a double of any colour yet .
Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by micknq micknq wrote:

Originally posted by Oldman Oldman wrote:

Ian

Mick

Sorry mate I wonder if there is just one of each colour out there , I know where the green backed gold scale... and the red backed gold scale models are, as well as yours and mine......I haven't seen a double of any colour yet .

I seem to remember Dave telling me that only about 20 were made, so the two I have may have to stay here.
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 6:35pm
know it's an old post , but back then the snarl would have been still made woudn't it?. . . .mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic