Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > New Zealand Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My new RAL lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new RAL lures
    Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:01pm
here are some photos of my new lures from Sam , they are all for light tackle GT fishing , # 50 gram , the poppers are the little brothers to his large Bombers , the ducks aren't  they cute , but boy do they catch fish , and the stick bait is also a 50 gram , will be testing it out this season . the last photo is a sneak peak and the new rod I am building .
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:16pm
Nice lures there mate the ducks are they peking or looking away,,,nice rod,,looks cowish,,& thats no BULL....Gary
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:22pm
They are checking out your goat . LOL
seagull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:40pm
Man they look wiked.The new rod looks like its gunna be a killer in the making Ian.

Errol
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:50pm
RED for the love of GOD dont say GOAT you know how Jas gets,,,anyway its a kiwi love machine,,,I am forever smacking the kiwis off his back,,,buggers,,,Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic