LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NT Lures > Reidys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Reidy's collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Reidy's collection
    Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 3:44pm
G'day, Heres my little collection of signed Reidys which I've had for approx. 25 years now. Thought you's might like to take a look Big smile
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 3:46pm
Very nice Darren.Thankyou for posting them up.They are very unique and in pristine condition.
The Journey is the Reward

bluey View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 8:47pm
they are crackers
i can see where the bib started for the mighty mite, top lure

regards George
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:32am
Darren, looks like they're made from same material as the Little Amazons and Mighty Mites?
Do you know what he called this model? I have two Amazons from around this period, neither are signed however.
Regards, Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
Codestar View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:36pm
G'day Tony, I've been racking my brain trying to think what they are, but cant for the life of me rememberConfused
They are obviously a moulded lure because there is a seam mark on them. They have only recently been taking out of my fishing box and put with the rest of my collection. There was only one  that was fished a couple of times, the others didn't hit the water.
I remember when I bought them, I also bought 2 more, they look like a similar, smaller version of these but they are not signed. I will post them up within the next couple of days.
GB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:17pm
Hi Darren , These lures are called Reidy`s Big Barra. Gaz
be anxious for nothing
reelsandlures63 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:55am
i found one that is hand signed
Codestar View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:19pm
G'day, finally got these out to take a photo. I bought these 2 the same time as the other signed ones, (approx 25 years ago) however these 2 are not signed ,but they are moulded. Not sure what they are called.
reelsandlures63 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:30pm
they are riedy,s mighty mite,s i dont think the spelling is corect but you get the idea.thanks steven
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 11:30pm
Those 4 big barra's (signed) are very nice!!!
fishaholic5 View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member

Illusion Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishaholic5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 4:09pm
Those Mighty Mites worked well on big goldens in Glenbawn. Mine all ended up decorating sunken trees Cry
Illusion Lures
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 9:43am
Still looking for my 'Holy Grail', that illusive timber signed Reidy's, Cranky's got the one I want, just have to find something rare enough to prise it from his grasp LOL.
Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic