LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Ollies Stingrays
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New and Old.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New and Old.
    Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 12:39pm
I was particularly pleased to add a couple of Ollie's latest key rings to my shopping bag at the Expo yesterday. Despite the obvious advancements in design and finish I could instantly see heredity at work here. For me there was a clear resemblance to some of Ollie's much earlier work.

The second photo shows a Bass lure from back in the early to mid 1990's. It is made from Red Cedar and fitted with a built-in rattle. The latest additions will sit very nicely with it.

Make sure to also check out the interesting hybrid lure at the bottom left of the first photo,
Col

Barra, Trout and Saratoga key rings 2016.

Bass lure early 1990's.
reelsandlures63 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reelsandlures63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 4:12pm
just love em, well done col
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 11:09am
I was also pleased to pick up a pair of Ollie's "Crays" while at the Expo. These lures reveal of few slight variations in design. The top cray was made back in 2013 while the bottom semi-nude version is one of Ollie's most recent.

I would also like to take this opportunity offer my congratulations to Ollie on winning two Awards at the Expo. His entries were voted best in the Ornamental and Most Artistic categories respectively. Exquisite craftsmanship and creative genius ......

Well done Ollie,
Col

Krisco82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krisco82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 6:46pm
Got mine. Looks to good for a bloody keyring!!
Good stuff Ollie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic