LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures > Finnish Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nilsmaster lures Brochure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nilsmaster lures Brochure
    Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:16pm
i think it would be covering late 70's or early 80's found with correspondence from Norm Edwards
posted earlier today.
Nice and clear and distinct with the appropriate lure numbers.

Regards John

dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:02pm
I used to have heaps of the 14 gr spearheads gave most of them away still got a few, do people still use them for barra much?
Maxblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 5:02am
@dalbykayakin
i use em for salmon ,great lures ,if you want to get rid of them ,shoot me a pm

bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 10:26am
IVE never seen them spoons before very coolClapregards bob
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 4:31pm
I've used Stallwarts, Invincables, and Spearheads, for remarkable results on Flathead in Swansea Channel. Tailor love them, as do Australian Salmon and Trevally, even caught School Jew on them.
Nordic Lure Makers Know Their Stuff. Thumbs Up
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 4:49pm
I had a couple of the spearheads when I was a young lad (late 80s), but I also had many spearhead kmart knock offs.  Back when people made knock offs with some pride! (joke - but there was definitely some quality to them, still have a couple)
Accounted for flatty, jew, pike, tailor, salmon, the works on the central coast.  Think it is probably still holding the record for the biggest lure I ever caught a bream on as well!  None of this finesse business...
And then there are all the things I couldnt stop that robbed me of my genuine nilsys and so many of the knock offs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic