Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Mad Dog Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Noisy Rat by Mad Dog Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Noisy Rat by Mad Dog Lures
    Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 5:48pm
One day I got boredErmm,  started this rat , it swims under the water with a lot of noisy sounds.Clown

Thank you for lookingClap

Cheers
Dave

Life is fishing!
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 6:49pm
Unusual, especially with the tow point underneathWacko. Looks cool though- needs a gold toothLOL
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 8:33pm
got to see this guy in the flesh on Saturday,he is pretty coolCoolClap
that's no how ye make porridge!
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 8:57am
Thanks Martin and ChrisThumbs Up

Martin, If you give me a gold tooth to put in the noisy ratWacko  You will be the only person who will have one in the whole worldLOL

Chris, It was a great honour to show my lures to a fantastic bloke who is a wizard with his creationsThumbs Up

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
Friend of the horror View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friend of the horror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 5:34pm
Went out fishing with Dave on the weekend , got to see his Noisy Rats swim for myself . Have been using lures to fish with for over 20years now . But have to say the bubble trail the comes behind the rats is outstanding plus the noisy it makes . Must have for any serious Cod fisherman. Would also be a great GT lure .
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 5:48pm
LOLLOL6666 Looks like I got myself a groupee6666LOLLOL
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Friend of the horror Friend of the horror wrote:

Went out fishing with Dave on the weekend , got to see his Noisy Rats swim for myself . Have been using lures to fish with for over 20years now . But have to say the bubble trail the comes behind the rats is outstanding plus the noisy it makes . Must have for any serious Cod fisherman. Would also be a great GT lure .

Thank you for your honest feed back DarrenClap , I am glad you like the rat and for $45.00 includes postage  it's a great price tooWink 

Going to do your rat soon, great meeting you on the weekend and hope we can fish again one day soon.Thumbs Up

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by horrorhead horrorhead wrote:

LOLLOL6666 Looks like I got myself a groupee6666LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Lots of groupeesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Life is fishing!
morro31 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morro31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 1:56pm
Someone has to show you how to catch fish Horror head Wacko Was nice to meet you on the weekend to Dave . Will have to go out again Darren
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:06am
THIS is a very cool rat she would be the good on cod in the riverClapClapClapBig smileBig smileregards bob
Scotty ray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 9:14am
Looks the goods mate! Well done
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 10:10am
Cool rat .... I'm betting that the pike and musky would like it here in the USA !!!

Andy
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 8:50pm
Thanks Bob and the rat would love a big codLOL

Good on you Scotty ray.

Andy, Yes they would go very well over chasing big pike in Austin Texas and one day I will sell one to you Clap

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:43pm
Dave

Missed that one, was more than likely at Copeton then swimming my Noisy Ninja! 

If you are still making them could I please put in an order for 2. See you in 6 weeks!

Cheers TB
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 7:52am
Originally posted by Cod Classic Cod Classic wrote:

Dave

Missed that one, was more than likely at Copeton then swimming my Noisy Ninja! 

If you are still making them could I please put in an order for 2. See you in 6 weeks!

Cheers TB

Of course I am still making them TB, I might have to pull a rabbit out of my hatLOL and only 6 weeks to go bloody hell time goes quick Confused

I will do one in redfin colour and deep purpleLOL If I can fit them in Smile

Cheers,
Dave
Life is fishing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic