LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > What the blazes is this fishing Lure?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Troll lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Troll lures
    Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 2:43pm
Is there much of a market for these oldies.unsure of type.cheers Woody
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 7:21pm
Woody sorry to say but the market is quite low for the troll lures you have put up.
They were made in their millions .
I have seen all of the lures you have and tried to offload them in the past with not a lot of luck however great for a display on the wall as they have plenty of character.
The Journey is the Reward

manny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 9:18pm
The Needle Nose lures look like the ones Mick Dohnt used to make and use high speed trolling. I have a number in mint condition . He also made some larger ones . Slant heads also. Caught my first Marlin on one he made for me. the ones you have are in very bad condition but the test tube marks appear to be a give away for me as well as the rubberised canvas cut with a scalpel . He used to get offcuts from a canvas flag making company in Brisbane. They held up to the wahoo much better than the plastic squids.
I'll try and find them and post them up.
Regards Manny
Manny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic