LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > D.I.Y Moulded Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

old urathanes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: old urathanes
    Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 10:09am
Hears some old urathane lures i made some are close to 30 yrs old , most were sent to me buy LL members, thank you, cheers pearcey
brendan t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendan t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:06pm
good to see them
lead lure View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lead lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:09pm
Love thr one with the pop eyes
Cheers Graeme
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:21pm
Hello Brendan, enjoyed your visit last time when are you coming to the Goldy again, Graeme that one is called the boggle eyes, bottom pic, lure on the right was sent to me by Captain Seaweed , he caught a lot of barra on that lure, cheers pearcey
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 4:37pm
That little blue one would get a bass or three id say
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 4:48pm
That one is called a Bass Pig Nicho , caught lots of bass for many anglers, had a very nice rolling action , rolled at very low speed as well on the troll , cheers pearcey
lead lure View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lead lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 5:10pm
Peacey Boggle eyes to me in picture looks like a cod lure
Not many cod lures translate to barra some exceptions (rmg)
Have you been holding out on us
   Cheers Graeme
micknq View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote micknq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 5:38pm
Was wondering about this old bugger, now I know.
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 5:38pm
Geeze Graeme, i probably have another 5 or so other urathane lure designs that have been lost, that boggle eyes lure was designed to imitate a pop eye mulllet at first , very few made , cheers pearcey
bullrout22 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 6:04pm
I have one I picked up of ebay new in packet with a card ill find it and take a picture saw it not long ago should of done it then

Dave Lake Macquarie N.S.W

horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 6:33pm
I think there was only one little chip in that Bass Pig - a cool little lureThumbs Up
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 12:16am
Nice Lures Pearcey
The little one at the top middle is a cracker
Cheers Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 7:51am
Thanks Rick, havnt seen you much on LL lately , hows your lures going, Dave , bullrout22, i would like to see that lure please can you post a pic mate, cheers pearcey
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 8:37am
Dave found the pictures of my lure

Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 9:12am
Dave thanks for posting the pic mate, almost forgot about that one , my wife remembers it as she was the one that used to sand a lot of them back thenLOL, once again thanks for the pic mate , cheers pearcey
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Pearcey Pearcey wrote:

Dave thanks for posting the pic mate, almost forgot about that one , my wife remembers it as she was the one that used to sand a lot of them back thenLOL, once again thanks for the pic mate , cheers pearcey

Dave

A pleasure to show it,I should have the paper that came with it some where ill find it and post it up
She did a good job sanding them Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic